Saturday 9 May 2015

Girls Night In

I love the idea of having a pamper night with the girls, I find it very relaxing and a nice break away from work. I don't think you can beat eating chocolate, watching movies and painting your nails with the people you love spending time with. 

Being at university means I don't get to see my friends at home as much as I used to, so when I go back we defiantly make the most of it. As it is coming up to spring/ summer I love to wear bright colours or pastel nail varnish, I think that it is a great way to incorporate colour into an outfit. 

So if you're looking to add some colour to your mani you may want to check out my pick 'n' mix of pretty polishes below: 




Left to Right: Sinful 'rave' // Gelly Hi Shine by Barry M 'Lychee' // Nails inc 'Victoria & Albert' // No7 'Highland Mist' // Fearne 'Air Balloon' and 'Rich Kid'. 

1 comment:

  1. I love Barry M and Nails Inc polishes!

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete