Friday 15 May 2015

My Top 5 Summer Trends 2015

1 Futuristic Shine 

Everywhere I go I seem to see holographic metallic accessories such as bags, purses and shoes. I love this trend for the summer it brings back memories of when I used to own a metallic bag as a child, I wish I never got rid of it!! The iridescent shine really makes a statement within an outfit and I think it is the perfect way to jazz up a boring outfit.

2 Wide Leg Trousers

This trend can look super chic and stylish, they make you look and feel amazing. I think I will be living in these trousers, as they are so comfy compared to skinny jeans!

3 Fringe Kimono

Both fringing and kimono are everywhere, so why not put them together! Wearing a Kimono in summer is a great way of layering and can come in handy when living in England (the weather can be so unpredictable!). 

4 Hippy Print
Why not add a 70s print to your outfit? This is currently everywhere and I love it!

5 Shades

Wearing shades is a great way to add your personality to an outfit.


What is your favourite style? Round, Cat Eye, Aviator, Wayfarer, let me know in the comments bellow. 



1 comment:

  1. I am feeling much blessed to be here and reading your thought provoking blog. It has truly increased my knowledge. I will surely come again and again to overcome my thirst for knowledge.

    ladies clothing wholesale suppliers

    ReplyDelete