Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Peanut Butter Lovin'

I think I may have an addiction to peanut butter! I was never a fan of it as a child but now I have it with everything. On toast, Ryvita, with apple, in smoothies, cookies, cake, you name it I have probably paired it. 

I have tried a lot of different peanut butter brands; at the moment I am loving Meridian. From reading up about different brands I would probably say that this one is one of the best ones for you, in the terms of it being 100% peanuts with no added oil, salt or sugar.


When it is first opened you do need to give it a good stir as the oil separates and creates a layer at the top, but don’t worry as this is natural.

I purchased mine instore at my local Holland and Barrett, click the link if you are interest. 


Are you a peanut butter lover? Comment below on what you like to pair it with.

-Emma