Wednesday 13 May 2015

Peanut Butter Lovin'

I think I may have an addiction to peanut butter! I was never a fan of it as a child but now I have it with everything. On toast, Ryvita, with apple, in smoothies, cookies, cake, you name it I have probably paired it. 

I have tried a lot of different peanut butter brands; at the moment I am loving Meridian. From reading up about different brands I would probably say that this one is one of the best ones for you, in the terms of it being 100% peanuts with no added oil, salt or sugar.


When it is first opened you do need to give it a good stir as the oil separates and creates a layer at the top, but don’t worry as this is natural.

I purchased mine instore at my local Holland and Barrett, click the link if you are interest. 


Are you a peanut butter lover? Comment below on what you like to pair it with.

-Emma

9 comments:

  1. In Australia, we have peanut butter flavoured chocolate Tim Tam biscuits. They are amazing!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try these, they sound amazing!

      Delete
  2. I love making peanut butter chicken! It is sooooo yummy!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would never think to put peanut butter on chicken, it sounds good though. I will defiantly give it a go.

      Delete
  3. I actually have this in my cupboard and love it!! I really want to try the cashew nut versions x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I want to try that one too and the almond butter version. They all sound so good, I wonder how different they taste.

      Delete
  4. I also buy this peanut butter from Holland and Barrett (due to allergies/intolerances - I'm still undergoing tests) I think this one tastes so much better than normal ones!

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a fan of peanut butter, much prefer some Nutella hahaha

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete